Gocek is home to six marinas and can accommodate nearly every conceivable yachting need. Göcek is an excellent base for exploring the wonderful and popular cruising area of Skopea Limani a few miles to the south, which is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful yachting destinations in Turkey. Additionally, the so-called Twelve Islands of the Gulf of Fethiye are easily accessible.
- Marin Turk/Village Port (120 berths, moderate to good facilities, chandlery, restaurant)
- Marin Turk/Exclusive (100 berths, 23 for megayachts, private beach and swimming pool with villa rental)
- D-Marin (380 berths, comprehensive and luxurious facilities, several restaurants, beach club)
- Skopea Marina (60+, megayacht facility, limited marina facilities, centrally located to access Gocek amenities)
- Club Marina (120+ berths, moderate to good facilities, restaurant, beach with bar, villa rental)
- Göcek Municiple Marina (120 berths, very few marina facilities, centrally located to access Göcek amenities)
Nearby Anchorages are Plentiful
- Between Marin Turk/Village Port and Skopea Marina – good shelter, barring an occasional chop from strong southerlies. Anchor in 5–10 metres in mud. The holding is very good.
- NW Göcek Bay near Club Marina – slightly better shelter in southerly winds, but is deep. Anchor in 15–20 metres to the north of the marina mooring buoys. The bottom has good holding.
- South of Marin Turk/Exclusive Marina – anchor in 12-15 metres and take a line ashore
- Numerous sheltered anchorages in the six mile stretch to the Skopea Limani.
- Numerous eateries, many having outstanding reputation
- Land-based accommodations
- Touring companies
- Local markets, butchers, fish mongers, patisserie
- Hair and Barber salons
- Spas/Hamams/Cosmetic supplies
- Souvenier shops
- Banks/ATMs/Currency exchange/Post office
- 24/7 Health Center
- Marine shops
Back to One Week Itineraries …